Intelligent and flexible semiconductor analyser. Supports transistors MOSFETs, JFETs (gate pin only can be identified), diodes, LEDs and lots more. Automatically identifies type of component, pinout and other important parameters. Now features transistor leakage measurement and Germanium/Silicon identification.
• Connect your component any way round.
• Automatic part type identification (not the part number).
• Automatic full pinout identification (only gate of JFETs is identified).
• Important parameter measurements including:
• Current gain measurement (hFE) of BJTs.
• Base-Emitter voltage drops (Vbe) of BJTs.
• Leakage current of BJTs.
• Gate threshold (Vgs) of Enhancement mode MOSFETs.
• Voltage drops (Vf) of PN junctions, diodes, LEDs etc.
• Distinguishes between germanium and silicon BJTs.
• Long battery life (alkaline battery included).
• Includes high quality gold plated hook probes.
• Includes detailed illustrated user guide.
• 24 month warranty.
• NPN/PNP Transistors (BJTs) and Darlingtons.
• Digital transistors.
• Enhancement mode MOSFETs.
• Depletion mode MOSFETs (Vgs not measured).
• JFETs (only gate identified).
• Sensitive triacs and thyristors (<5mA trig and hold).
• Diode networks.
• Bi-Colour LEDs (2 and 3 lead types).
There is no on/off switch, power is automatically turned on at the start of an analysis and then automatically turned off if inactive for more than 60 seconds. Each page of displayed information is presented in manageable amounts, with each page being displayed when you want it. If you want to concentrate on the "pinout" page then just select that page, you don't have to see information that you don't need.
The Atlas DCA55 is supplied complete with a long life battery, universal test probes and a comprehensive illustrated user guide.
Prix 141,00 $US
Membres 127,00 $US