DigiOne – Digital audio output (S/PDIF) for RPi
The outputs of the Raspberry Pi and WM8805 are separated by a digital isolator to avoid degrading the signal.
The jitter rate for a S/PDIF interface is one of the lowest on the market with 0.4 ps. The noise is reduced to 50 µV.
Jitter value = 411.4 femtoseconds
- No soldering needed
- Easy setup with the Max2Play Allo plugin
- No need for external power source
- Galvanic isolation
- integrated reclocker
- Low noise level and a minimum of interfering signals
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2B and 3B
- 10 LDOs (low-dropout regulators)
- 2 NDK oscillators
- 12 Low Pass Filters