Build your own oscilloscope and learn how to visualize signals. See the signals you learn about in real life!
Despite the low cost, this oscilloscope has a lot of features found only on expensive units like signal markers, frequency, dB, true RMS readouts,...
A powerful auto-setup function will get you going in a snap!
Note: This scope cannot be used to perform measurements on voltages higher than 30Vpp.
- high contrast LCD: 64 x 128 pixels with white LED backlight
- maximum sample rate: 1MS/s for repetitive signals, 100kS/s in real time
- input amplifier bandwidth: 200kHz (-3 dB)
- measurements can be performed up to: 100kHz
- input impedance: 100kohm // 20pF
- maximum input voltage: 30Vpeak (AC + DC)
- input coupling: DC and AC
- AD resolution: 8 bits
- run modes: run, single
- trigger level adjustable: in 16 steps
- timebase range: in 15 steps, 10µs/division to 500ms/division
- input sensitivity range: in 6 steps, 100mV/division to 5V/division
- test output: 1.95kHz / 3.3Vpp
- full auto set up for: Volt/div and time/div (or manual)
- sensitivity down to 10mV
- readouts: DC, AC+DC, true RMS, dBm, Vpp, min. & max.
- time and voltage markers readout
- frequency readout (through markers)
- battery operated: 4 x AAA batteries (max. 100mA)
- power save mode
- dimensions: 80 x 115 x 40 mm / 3.14 x 4.52 x 1.57"
- weight: 190g (6.70 oz) with batteries