GSM Click is an add-on board in mikroBUS™ form factor which is a perfect solution for adding GSM/GPRS communication layer to your device. It features Telit GL865-QUAD GSM/GPRS module which supports GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/ 1900 MHz Quad-band frequency. The board contains a TXB0106 6-bit bidirectional voltage-level translator as well as a SIM card socket. GSM Click communicates with the target microcontroller via seven mikroBUS™ lines (RX, TX, INT, PWM, CS, RST and AN). The board can use either 3.3 V or 5 V power supply. LED diode indicates the presence of power supply.
GSM Click™ with it’s Telit GL865-QUAD IC is ideal for mobile devices.
- Supports GSM/GPRS protocol stack 3GPP.
- Supports GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/ 1900 MHz Quad-band frequency.
- On-board antenna connector as well as 3.5mm quadrupole earphone/microphone jack.
- SIM card socket integrated at the bottom side of the board.
- mikroBUS™ form factor enables easy integration.
- Supported in all mikroElektronika compilers.
- Ready-to-use examples save development time.
- Very compact design and affordable price.