MOTION click is a motion detector sensitive only to live bodies. It carries PIR500B
, a pyroelectric sensor which generates a voltage when exposed to infrared light. The signal is processed by a BIS0001 PIR sensor controller which sends an interrupt to the MCU through the mikroBUS™ INT (out) line. An onboard potentiometer lets you adjust the detecting range of the sensor (up to 4 meters).
MOTION click also has a night only mode—resoldering a zero-ohm jumper activates the onboard photoresistor which acts as a light-sensitive switch. You can also switch the sensor ON and OFF by sending a signal from the MCU through the mikroBUS™ RST pin. The board uses a 3.3V power supply only.
MOTION click is ideal for alarm systems, light switch controllers, and similar systems where human presence needs to be detected.
- Measuring the strength of different magnets
- Measuring distance of a magnet from sensor (suitable for industrial controllers, joysticks, or any other applications for contactless linear or rotary position sensing).
- Sensitive only to live bodies.
- Onboard photoresistor for night-only mode.
- Designed to use 3.3V power supply only.