The WJS 100 features all the advanced process control technology you have grown to expect from PACE but now with nearly twice the maximum power output to make easy work of your most challenging, high-thermal-mass or high-volume soldering applications.
Integral to the WJS 100 solution is a special range of gold-end tip-heater cartridges uniquely engineered to deliver maximum heat through-put to the work and increase productivity while allowing you to solder at safer, lower temperatures—even with lead-free solder.
The WJS 100 is fully programmable, loaded with features, and incorporates PACE’s exclusive IntelliHeat™ Control Technology. The WJS 100 comes standard with a special anniversary edition of PACE’s renowned TD-100 Tip-Heater Cartridge Soldering Iron, considered by many to be the most comfortable soldering handle available. Solder tip 1128-0002 included!
• Power Requirements: 97-127 VAC, 50/60Hz, 90 Watts Max/197-253 VAC, 50/60Hz, 120 Watts Max
• Control Interface: LED Display, 3 Buttons and fully programmable menu
• Control Technology: IntelliHeat
• Temperature Accuracy: Meets or exceeds ANSI-J-STD
• Absolute Temperature Stability: 1.1°C (° 2 °F) at idle tip temp.
• Temperature Range: 205° to 454°C (400° to 850°F) Nominal
• System Can be Calibrated: Yes
• Tips: 1128 Series Tips Only (to be purchases separately)
• Handpiece: Commemorative 50th Anniversary TD-100
• Tip to Ground Resistance: 2 ohms or less
At a glance:
• PACE’s Exclusive IntelliHeat™ Control Technology
• Fully programmable, digital processor, LED display and keypad
• Password lockout guarantees your process integrity
• Temp Setback and Auto-Off helps to maximize tip life and saves on power costs
• Definable Operating Temperature Range via “Hi” and “Lo” Setting
• Nearly twice the maximum power output increases productivity at safer, lower temperatures – even on the heaviest loads
• Lower Cost of Ownership
|Référence de rédaction||150299-91|