Raspberry Pi A+
The Model A+ is the low-cost variant of the Raspberry Pi. It replaced the original Model A in November 2014.
Compared to the Model A the A+ has:
- More GPIO pins: The GPIO header has grown to 40 pins, while retaining the same pinout for the first 26 pins as the Model A and B.
- Micro SD: The old friction-fit SD card socket has been replaced with a much nicer push-push micro SD version.
- Lower power consumption. By replacing linear regulators with switching ones we’ve reduced power consumption by between 0.5 W and 1 W.
- Better audio. The audio circuit incorporates a dedicated low-noise power supply.
- Smaller neater form factor. We’ve aligned the USB connector with the board edge, moved composite video onto the 3.5 mm jack, and added four squarely-placed mounting holes. Model A+ is approximately 2 cm shorter than the Model A.
|marque||Raspberry Pi Foundation|
|Référence de circuit imprimé||140505-91|