The CR95HF has 2 operating modes: Wait for Event (WFE) and Active.
In Active mode, the CR95HF communicates actively with a tag or an external host. WFE mode includes four low consumption states: Power-up, Hibernate, Sleep and Tag Detector. The transceiver can switch from one mode to another.
The Hibernate state has the lowest power consumption out of the four states (1 µA typ. 5 µA max.).
Two SMD jumpers are provided on the board. In case you want to use UART interface, it is necessary to solder SMD jumpers in B position. Otherwise, if you want to use SPI interface, jumpers should be left in its default position (A). In that case interrupt pins (IN and OUT) are usable.
The board can be used with 13.56 MHz RFid tags or identification cards. Ideal for tracking and security systems that needs RFID support.
- CR95HF 13.56 MHz contactless transceiver with trace antenna.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443 type A and B, ISO/IEC 15693 and ISO/IEC 18092 protocols (tags).
- It can detect, read and write NFC forum type 1, 2, 3 and 4 tags.
- Dedicated internal frame controller and analog front end (AFE) for RF comm. available on-board.
- mikroBUS™ form factor enables easy integration.
- Supported in mikroElektronika compilers.
- Ready-to-use examples save development time.
- Compact design and affordable price.