SparkFun BlackBoard C
Do you ever that your Arduino Uno is missing a few essential features?
The SparkFun BlackBoard C is an Arduino Uno with many extra perks to make your projects easier to implement.
- 14 Digital I/O pins with 6 PWM pins
- 4 Analog Inputs
- Input voltage: 7 V - 15 V
- SMD ISP header
- Reversible USB C connector
- 3.3 V regulator with up to 600 mA
- full thermal and reverse circuit protection
- Extra capacitance to increase the sensitivity of the ADC readings
- 3.3 V voltage translation
- Qwiic connector to allow for quick and seamless connection to I2C based Qwiic products
- Solder pads at the bottom of the board for D+ / D- so you can embed your SparkFun BlackBoard C into a project and run an external USB connection
- 2 A PTC so that you can capture the full power of USB C
- I/O jumper
The SparkFun BlackBoard comes thoroughly tested with the Optiboot bootloader. You can easily program it, using the 'Arduino/Genuino Uno' option from within Arduino. The SparkFun BlackBoard C can be powered through the barrel jack or over USB.