• The ultrasonic sensor provides an easy method of distance measurement. This sensor is perfect for any number of applications that require you to perform measurements between moving or stationary objects.
• Interfacing to a microcontroller is a snap. After a trigger impulse an ultrasonic burst (well above human hearing) is produced and then "listen" for the echo return pulse. • • The sensor measures the time required for the echo return, and returns this value to the microcontroller as a variable-width pulse.
• Provides precise, non-contact distance measurements to 4 m range
• Ultrasonic measurements work in any lighting condition, making this a good choice to supplement infrared object detectors
• 5-pin header makes it easy to connect to a development board, directly or with an extension cable, no soldering required
• Security systems
• Interactive animated exhibits
• Parking assistant systems
• Robotic navigation
• Narrow acceptance angle
• Range: approximately to 4 m (12 feet)
• 5-pin male header with 2.54 mm (0.1") spacing
• Power requirements: +5 VDC; 35 mA active
• Communication: positive TTL pulse
• Dimensions: 22 x 46 x 16 mm(0.81 x 1.8 x 0.6 in )
• Operating temperature range: 0 to +70 °C (+32 to +158 °F)