This LR1302 module is a new generation LoRaWAN gateway module. It adopts a mini-PCIe form factor design and features low power consumption and high performance. Based on Semtech Network's SX1302 LoRaWA baseband chip, the LR1302 gateway module provides gateway products with potential capacity for long-distance wireless transmission. Compared to the previous SX1301 and SX1308 LoRa chips, the SX1302 chip has higher sensitivity, lower power consumption and lower operating temperature. It supports 8-channel data transmission, improves communication efficiency and capacity, and supports the connection and data transmission of more devices.
It reserves two antenna interfaces, one for transmitting and receiving LoRa signals and one U.FL (IPEX) interface for independent transmission. It also has a metal shield to protect against external interference and provide a reliable communications environment.
Designed specifically for the IoT space, the LR1302 is suitable for a variety of IoT applications. Whether used in smart cities, agriculture, industrial automation or other fields, the LR1302 module can provide reliable connections and efficient data transmission.
- Uses Semtech SX1302 baseband LoRa chip with extremely low power consumptionand excellent performance
- Mini-PCIe form factor and compact design make it easier to integrate into various gateway devices, suitable for space-constrained application scenarios, and provide flexible deployment options
- Support 8-channeldata transmission, provide more efficient communication efficiency and capacity
- Ultra-low operating temperatureeliminates the need for additional cooling and reduces the size of the LoRaWAN gateway
- Uses SX1250 TX/RX front end with sensitivity down to -139 dBm@SF12; TX power up to 26 dBm @3.3 V
|863-870 MHz (EU868)
|Semtech SX1302 Chip
|-125 dBm @125K/SF7
-139 dBm @125K/SF12
|26 dBm (with 3.3 V power supply)
|Mini PCIe, 52-pin Golden Finger
|Power Consumption (SPI version)
|Standby: 7.5 mA
TX maximum power: 415 mA
RX: 40 mA
|Power Consumption (USB version)
|Standby: 20 mA
TX maximum power: 425 mA
RX: 53 mA
|LBT(Listen Before Talk)
|-40 to 85°C
|Dimensions (W x L)
|30 x 50.95 mm
- LR1302 LoRaWAN HAT for Raspberry Pi is not included.